Friday 1 June 2012

Ashamed of Myself

Oh gosh! guess what? i failed my JPJ test last wednesday (30/05/2012). i failed the 2nd part : hill..but i passed the 3rd part one: road...that was my first time taking the exam... i sacrificed my holidays just to take the exam because i know my college wouldnt give me the pengecualian kuliah for me to take the jpj test during school days... FAILURE?? hmm, it is indeed not a nice word. i dont know whats wrong with me.. i'm easily get nervous. i dont know how to handle this feelings. will i succeed for the 2nd test..? i dont know.. seems like i am not confident with myself.. yes, thats right! you know why?? because, i  afraid that i am not going to make it.. i am too worried about others expectation.. practical and test, these two things are different.. pls dont compare others if their performances during practical is better than during the test. anything could happen during test time.. people will be looking at u ..as if they are betting with each other whether this and that candidate can make it or not... people are really good at "pyscho-ing" others..

No comments:

Post a Comment